Location: Madrid, Spain
Contract: Full-time position, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and competencies. Performance bonus applies.
The SDR will be focusing on Inbound Lead Qualification primarily, determining whether the Leads generated by our Marketing Engine are worth following up. Managing to talk to the right person within the account and asking the right questions is key to the SDR performance and to its contribution to Organization oals. The SDR will also help to move early leads through the Sales Funnel. When the lead meets a series of requirements as agreed between the Marketing and Sales departments in the agency, the SDR will then pass the lead over to the Sales team that will then own the lead until closure. The SDR won’t close deals, but rather research, engage, help and qualify leads for the Sales team to close. The SDR works under the immediate supervision of the Marketing Director, though will also work closely with the Sales Director. The SDR is to be based in our Madrid offices, from where we service clients that are located all around the world. Priority will be given to proposals that can point to similar work / experience. The valid candidate will need to show real energy, attitude and a drive to pursue a career in Sales, aiming at becoming a Sales or Account Executive.
Key Assets we are looking for:
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce or Dynamics) and Linkedin Sales Navigator is a must
- Spanish language and/or living in Spain is a plus, Madrid a plus plus
- Business Background / Degree Program preferred.
Is a vocational sales Professional with experience in Business Solutions selling, and has the ability of using Social Selling skills, Email and Phone conversations to engage with leads.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently handle the qualification of leads in scale and volume.
- Responsible to input relevant data on each lead into the CRM system, and follow the naming conventions and procedures defined by Sales.
- Work with other team members to solve challenges within de Demand Generation engine in the agency and contribute on ideas on how to improve performance.
- Communicate and suggest solutions to any roadblocks or challenges in performance of lead acquisition or lead conversion campaigns.
- To lead the Value definition and Business Case story aspects during client calls, being able to describe those in the CRM and providing Sales with a clear view on what is relevant in the account before it is handed over to Sales.
- Contribute to the CRM daily tracking of activity. Be able to critically determine which leads deserve most time and focus and organize all daily tasks accordingly so as to help move forward those leads that represent the best sales opportunities.
- Participate in company meetings to develop new products and services and work closely with other team members to meet organization goals.
- Graduate in Marketing or Business Administration, and a strong interest in Business Processes, Analysis and Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Minimum 2 years of SDR or Inside Sales experience in a B2B environment, and preferably within the Business Solutions space.
- Previous experience in Email Marketing systems, Vertical Software Solutions and Digital Marketing Strategy will be valued
- Passion for Lead Management, Digital Marketing and Sales.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish (interviews will be done in English). Other languages will be considered a plus.
- Ability to write great personal sales copy into emails or social messages in order to engage leads and gain trust on our overall Business Value proposition.
- Ability to think creatively, identify problems and read between lines when trying to understand what motivates leads in making their investment choices.
- Identify the different relevant players who participate or influence (or block) a Technology purchase process within the account. And suggest best sales strategies to maximize results.
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize leads and relevant tasks.
- Ability to learn industry challenges that drive client buying decisions and great listening and questioning skills to spot the key issues within an account.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Analytical, social, organizational, and time management skills.