Location: Madrid, Spain
Contract: Full-time position, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and competencies
We’re looking for a PHP Developer for various ongoing client projects. The function will be mostly API / Systems integration between various CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms as well as WordPress integration & customization.
We’re based in Madrid but our clients are located all around the world.
Priority will be given to proposals that applicants that can show similar work / experience.
KEY ASSETS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- WordPress development (Backend customization, Plugins, Theme creation) a plus.
- Experience with CRM or Marketing Automation systems a plus
- Spanish language and/or living in Spain is a plus, Madrid a plus plus
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible to craft and implement web solutions for client, including issues such as web design, web structure and architecture, hosting configuration.
- Work with other team members to develop global solutions to given challenges and provide proactive insights to clients on how to improve business processes through those solutions.
- Communicate and suggest solutions to any roadblocks in performance of campaigns or projects.
- To lead the technical aspect during client calls whenever a technical or development topic is to be treated with that client.
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes applied to Solution development
- Work together with the rest of the Operations team handling all projects.
- Contribute to each Project daily tracker. Monitor performance per account and project, budgets, etc. Alert team leader of anomalies in a timely manner.
- Participate in company meetings to develop new products and services, and work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
– Graduate with IT or Web Development background, and a strong interest in Digital Marketing
– Minimum 3 years of experience developing web solutions and integrations preferably in PHP, and handling clients and project execution and reporting within their area of delivery
– Previous experience in Email Marketing systems, CRM, Vertical Software Solutions will be valued
– Additional knowledge in related areas such as PPC and SEO, Graphic Design, Video and Audio Recording and Editing will be considered a valuable plus.
– Passion for Web Development applied to Business Strategy and internet marketing.
– Good communication skills and Excellent English Level (interviews will be done in English)
– Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
– Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
– Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
– Analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.