Project Manager Job Description
The Project Manager will drive projects from kick-off to successful completion, working with Kapturall teams and clients during the entire lifecycle of a project. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the deliverables, scope, budget, timeline, and client expectations for each project, as well as build a strong client relationship and expand business in existing accounts. As Project Manager, this person will also provide on-going status of their projects to the Delivery Management Team and is responsible for project profitability, account renewals, and client satisfaction (NPS).
Kapturall is still in “startup mode”, meaning you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty creating Gantt charts while simultaneously clearly articulating the “big picture” of why clients engage with us.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are aligned within the agreed scope of work
- Collaborate with the assigned project team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Lead the post-sale onboarding and account management (along with the Marketing Consultant) and project setup
- Make proactive recommendations for new tools, processes, or skill sets that should be added to Kapturall to aid in project and account management
- Prioritize client needs based on available resources
- Plan and implement project schedules and timelines
- Organize project teams, allocate resources, manage budgets
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for client stakeholders on overall project progress and success
- Implement and manage change when necessary, to meet project outputs
- Work with consultants and sales teams to ensure contract renewal in a timely fashion
- Grow the engagement with the client and identify upsell opportunities where appropriate and proactively manage a book of business
- At least 4 years of successful marketing agency or IT consulting firm project management experience
- Experience with one or more project management philosophies (PMI or similar certification an asset)
- Have one year of experience in a marketing-related field (an asset)
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken (interviews will be held in English)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate in simple language to a variety of audiences
- Adobe Marketo Engage Knowledge (an asset)
Perks and Benefits
- Work with the best! Be part of a multi-cultural and ambitious team that is full of energy and enjoys learning and applying cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary based on responsibilities and experience + Bonus based on performance
- Continuous training on areas ranging from digital marketing to soft skills
- Individual coaching sessions
- Paid Marketo Engage Certification
- Free Gym pass to a network of more than 2000 gyms throughout Spain
- Regular after works and fun activities, such as escape rooms, wine testing, or simply hang out with your colleagues
- Language classes paid for by Kapturall
- Flexible schedule and possibility of home office
Kapturall is a fast-growing and industry-leading marketing operations agency and a silver adobe partner offering a wide range of consulting services to help our clients fully leverage Marketo Engage, optimize their processes, and achieve their business objectives.
Our mission is to help Marketers be successful in combining marketing technologies and data to create meaningful relationships that generate revenue.
We believe a better workplace creates a better customer experience. We work hard, but also play hard and love to learn and have fun. We have a young, dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to grow!
We’re based in Madrid and work for mid-sized and enterprise companies from all over Europe and LATAM, in different industries such as Software and Technology, Higher Education, Financial Services, Manufacturing, etc.