The Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will guide Kapturall’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including requirements gathering, solution design/development, testing, configuration, analytics, process optimization, and advanced administration.
You will design and execute client engagements with the goal of improving marketing automation ROI, will work with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and then utilize your vast experience and our best practices to build scalable, robust, and highly efficient marketing technology solutions. In addition to deep expertise in marketing automation platforms, you will have experience and proficiency in evaluating, integrating, managing, and consulting on the implementation and/or improvements of other marketing software solutions.
Confident, organized, persuasive, and go-getter, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with clients to turn Marketo into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Collaborate with clients to identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions for presenting these findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice. Document solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Transform strategy into execution. Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, tracking, etc.
- Create, implement, monitor and maintain dashboards of key success metrics, including revenue cycle analytics, marketing attribution reporting and ROI analysis
- Strategizing and road mapping with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to advance in their marketing maturity journey
- Conduct training and workshops with clients
- Mentoring and collaboration with internal team members
- Integrating third-party Marketing Technology solutions with our clients’ Marketo instance
- Facilitating meetings, delivering informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicating in difficult and sensitive situations
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot or Pardot and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics)
- MCE certified, Marketo Certified Solutions Architect, CRM certifications, a strong asset
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with digital marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken (interviews will be held in English)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate in simple language to a variety of audiences
- 2+ years in a marketing operations management role is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detailed oriented and with high quality standards
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
Perks and Benefits
- Work with the best! Be part of a multi-cultural and ambitious team that is full of energy and enjoys learning and applying cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary based on responsibilities and experience + Bonus based on performance
- Continuous training on areas ranging from digital marketing to soft skills
- Individual coaching sessions
- Paid Marketo Engage Certification
- Paid Gym pass to a network of more than 2000 gyms throughout Spain
- Regular after works and fun activities, such as escape rooms, wine testing, or simply hang out with your colleagues
- Paid language classes
- Flexible schedule and possibility of home office
Kapturall is a fast-growing and industry-leading marketing operations agency and a silver adobe partner offering a wide range of consulting services to help our clients fully leverage Marketo Engage, optimize their processes, and achieve their business objectives.
Our mission is to help Marketers be successful in combining marketing technologies and data to create meaningful relationships that generate revenue.
We believe a better workplace creates a better customer experience. We work hard, but also play hard and love to learn and have fun. We have a young, dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to grow!
We’re based in Madrid and work for mid-sized and enterprise companies from all over Europe and LATAM, in different industries such as Software and Technology, Higher Education, Financial Services, Manufacturing, etc.