Purpose and Legitimation
- Information and contact requests: The User can contact, through the forms established for this purpose on the Website. Kapturall will use the information provided in order to respond to requests for information, inquiries or contact requests made by the User.
- Job offers: The user can contact Kapturall through the Website, to be part of the selection processes that are being carried out or to register in the available applications, consenting to the processing of their data for that purpose. To do this, you must provide your identification and contact information, as well as a brief description of his profile and experience. In addition, the user is requested to link to their profile on the Linkedin social network, in order to expand information. Such data will be used to include the user in the selection processes of active job offers.
- Contents: The user can request the download of free premium content, videos, whitepapers, ebooks, podcasts, reports, sign up for webinars and events. The data will be processed in order to process and manage your request. Considering that these contents are free and their purpose is to promote Kapturall's products and services, based on our legitimate interest, we may electronically send you information about Kapturall's contents unless you indicate otherwise by clicking here or sending a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial information: If the user expressly requests that they wish to be informed, they have given their consent for the sending, including by electronic means, of information about products, services, promotions, news and free download content offered by Kapturall available on the Website . Likewise, Kapturall may send you advertising and personalized information based on your browsing habits, interests and displayed preferences. The user also agrees to receive advertising about services from third-party business partners of Kapturall (such as Marketo; RingLead, Oktopost, Snap App) belonging to the digital marketing sector.
- Personalized information: If you consent to it, Kapturall may send you advertising and personalized information based on your browsing habits, interests and preferences shown.
- Third-party information: If you consent, the user may receive advertising about services from third-party companies and Kapturall business partners (such as Marketo; RingLead, Oktopost, Snap App) belonging to the digital marketing sector.
- Cookies: The Website has technology for the implantation of files called cookies on the equipment that is used to access and browse the Website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser's configuration options. If you want more information you can consult our Cookies policy. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The website has cookies that allow lead scoring or automated marketing techniques that aim to qualify visitors to the website based on their interaction with the website and the point of the purchase process where they are.
All required fields are mandatory and their omission will prevent Kapturall from managing the data processing.
Kapturall will retain the personal data collected for the following periods of time:
- Users who download content or sign up for a webinar or event: 36 months from the last interaction or from the moment of withdrawal of consent
- Visitors / Users: 36 months from the last interaction or from the moment of withdrawal of consent
- Users who expressly request to be erased from our database: 10 days from the moment of their request.
- Applicants to work at Kapturall: 36 months from the last interaction or from the moment of withdrawal of consent
- Users who request commercial information: 36 months from the last interaction or from the moment of withdrawal of consent
The User can revoke the consent for the treatment, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to the treatment, informing Kapturall through an email addressed to email@example.com or indicating it to the address indicated above, using the subject "Data Protection". In both cases, the communication must attatch any official document that allows identification, to prevent access to your data by third parties. Finally, the user may communicate any modification in writing or request the cancellation, indicating it at any of the addresses provided. At any time, the user may file a claim with the control authority if he deems it appropriate.
Last updated: May 24, 2018