We're looking for a Senior Web Developer for various ongoing client projects. The projects will be mostly related to API / Systems integration between various CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms as well as Wordpress integration & customization. The ideal candidate will be an experienced full stack developer (LAMP preferred but not required).
Priority will be given to proposals that applicants that can show similar work / experience.
- Minimum 8 years of development experience
- Experience integrating systems through APIs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detailed oriented and with high quality standards
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Experience working with business owners in defining project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken (interviews will be held in English)
Perks and Benefits
- Work with the best! Be part of a multi-cultural and ambitious team that is full of energy and enjoys learning and applying cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary based on responsibilities and experience + Bonus based on performance
- Continuous training on areas ranging from digital marketing to soft skills
- Individual coaching sessions
- Paid Marketo Engage Certification
- Free Gym pass to a network of more than 2000 gyms throughout Spain
- Regular after works and fun activities, such as escape rooms, wine testing, or simply hang out with your colleagues
- Language classes paid for by Kapturall
- Flexible schedule and possibility of home office
Kapturall is a fast-growing and industry-leading marketing operations agency and a silver adobe partner offering a wide range of consulting services to help our clients fully leverage Marketo Engage, optimize their processes, and achieve their business objectives.
Our mission is to help Marketers be successful in combining marketing technologies and data to create meaningful relationships that generate revenue.
We believe a better workplace creates a better customer experience. We work hard, but also play hard and love to learn and have fun. We have a young, dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to grow!
We’re based in Madrid and work for mid-sized and enterprise companies from all over Europe and LATAM, in different industries such as Software and Technology, Higher Education, Financial Services, Manufacturing, etc.